Korsakov . Multi oscillator drum. 90,s RAVE
Korsakov . Multi oscillator drum
It’s a Digital oscillator joystick interface
.To play around this is not a controller.
It’s a voise with seven different Digital sounds.
That you can play in two different speed that makes 14 difference .
Sounds can be used also as the drum or percussion .
The name Korsakoff is ode to the club in the Netherlands
in Amsterdam Who was active in the early days . Inspired by memory loss
1.Wave lfo . Just a regular LFO going up and down . In a square Wave synthe . .
2.FM synthesizer. Different frequency with some air in the sounds.
3. Drone FM Synthesizer. For deep cinematic Drone sounds nice in a delay or reverb .
4. Crush modulation . Lofi crush sounds With the bit reduction
5. Basic osc. Just a basic Oscillator to make baselines in filter to create acid .
6. Chiptune osc . Inspired by game sounds from the 80s and 90s of The sid chip famous in the Commodore 64.
7. Wave table . Step generator. Different kinds of waves in different steps .