CASIO SK-10 Sampling Keyboard
This is a demo of the funky Casio SK-10 sampler/synthesizer, by Liz Luttinger.
The SK-10 offers 1.4 seconds of 8-bit sampling goodness, along with some eightiestastic drum beats and synth tones.
If you’ve used the Casio SK-10, leave a comment with your thoughts!
Casio SK-10 Features:
- 9.38 kHz sampling frequency
- 8 bit
- 1.4 seconds of sampling
- holds one sample
- 32 mini keys
- 13 envelope shapes
- 11 drum patterns: disco, rock, pops, march, samba, bossa nova, rhumba, 4 beat, swing, slow rock, waltz
- additive synth section.
- 5 PCM tones: piano, brass ensemble, trumpet, synth drums, human voice
- 3 synth tones: flute, pipe organ, jazz organ
- Sequencer: 400 steps of polyphonic programming or 99 step chord sequence with and 198 steps each of two solo voices.
- Loses all sequence and sample memory when turned off.
Casio SK-10 Resources: